[mythtv-users] Guide data setup for mixed ATSC/QAM & NTSC backend? Multiple xmltv feeds needed?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Jan 29 21:09:32 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 14:19 -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 01/29/2006 01:59 PM, Todd Ignasiak wrote:
> > I am trying to clean up my MythTV configuration a bit.  Part of that
> > effort is to use a single Zap2it / xmltv guide account, so I can deal
> You have two Myth video sources, one for SDTV and one for HDTV channels?

What most users do is set up several listings on the same zap2it account
with slightly different zip codes. So if your neighborhood is in 10023,
you can use the neighboring neighborhoods 10022, 10024, etc for
additional listings, since you probably get the same OTA/Cable signals
as your immediate neighbors.

-- Daniel