[mythtv-users] cutlist

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:32:25 UTC 2006

As I read it the OP wanted some explanation about the cutlist process,
 then processing the video via mythburn.  Since Osama did such a good
job describing the editing process, I felt compelled to share some
additional information, an alternative to editing the cutlist should
the author find the need to have a keyboard, a second computer with a
bootable knoppmyth cd would be the only essentials.  The advantage to
this is that you arent using your TV and preventing others from
watching TV.