[mythtv-users] StreamTV

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:21:38 UTC 2006

I did mean MythStreamTV.  The rpm I was referring to was the rpm for
vlc, I had to install MythStreamTV via script.  There are some
dependencies that will need to be installed before you can install
vlc, at least on FC4, one of them being libmodplug, yum doesnt have
the rpm available, so had to go hunting for them.

I still have the video problem, will need to do some futher
troubleshooting.  I know my Windows machine has the wmv2 codec,
perhaps the vlc client on the myth box does not have that codec.