[mythtv-users] nuxexport - export to iPod

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Jan 29 04:51:15 UTC 2006

On Saturday 28 January 2006 18:40, Matt wrote:
> I'm excited to see that some of the iPod settings have been put into
> nuvexport.  However, it's disabled because it says "Your ffmpeg
> installation doesn't support encoding to mov file formats."  I've
> configured ffmpeg to build with x264, isn't that the proper format?
> Any other ideas?

Do you also have ffmpeg configured w/faac support? I haven't yet tried
nuvexport for my iPod, but the ffmpeg build I've got worked flawlessly w/the
myth2ipod script. I've sent the updated ffmpeg spec to Axel, but it hasn't
been built yet.

Also, are you sure you're using the ffmpeg you built, and not one installed
from an rpm?

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com