[mythtv-users] Mythtv rebooting system

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:57:30 UTC 2006

Brian,
   I appreciate the experience and knowledge you bring to the community, and
your I will take your advice to heart, but right now I'm just trying to find
out if I have a problem at all.

There is a certain risk to the equipment involved in pulling my computer out
of the closet it is buried in, pulling the motherboard out of the computer,
removing the heatsink, and putting the whole thing back together again.  I'd
rather not go through that process at this point.

The mystery lube is lithium grease originally intended for use on squeky
door hinges.