[mythtv-users] Another small bug in mythweb

Claude Boucher mythtv.user at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:34:51 UTC 2006

Depending on the language you use, MythWeb has the ability to use
different languages. If you use the English language prompts (located in
the file /var/www/html/mythweb/languages/English.php in my own distro),
you can change the displayed time by modifying the 'generic_time' line
from the default 12-hour + AM/PM format ('%I:%M %p') to 24-hour time
('%H:%M). That's how I fixed my own French.php file.

Good luck

Claude