[mythtv-users] convert a lvm xfs partition to jfs

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:14:11 UTC 2006

On 1/26/06, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> If you're running FC3 with an FC3 kernel, you have the jfs module. What
> you
> may not have is the user-space utilities to create a jfs file system, so:
>
> <apt-get|yum|smart> install jfsutils

Thanks, Jarod.  I just converted my recordings partition to jfs.  Still
having problem playing live TV from HD-3000.  Recordings made from HD-3000
while watching other recordings are also unplayable.

I didn't have this problem before I upgraded to 2.6.12 FC3 kernel.  Before
that, I was using 2.6.11 FC3 kernel and compiled my own dvb driver.   I
suspect there's something wrong with the dvb driver in the 2.6.12+ kernels.

--
> Jarod Wilson
> jarod at wilsonet.com

Xiaotian