[mythtv-users] Harmony 880 Remote?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Jan 26 17:23:53 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 08:25, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Jonathan Lin wrote:
> > I have the PVR350 so the profile I pick is actually the hauppauge
> > PVR250 profile.  You might be able to use that, and use the hauppauge
> > lirc config file.
>
> I've got MCE receivers hooked up to each of my MythTV FE boxes right
> now, so I'd prefer to use those.
>
> I guess I'll just have to play around with it to figure out the LIRC
> profile, if no-one knows offhand.. :)

I'm using my 880 w/my old RS 15-2116 profile. It was easiest to just let the
Harmony learn all the IR commands off of that. However, there are numerous
pre-existing "MythTV" device config options you can pull from the Harmony
site. I never did try any of them though. Also not sure how to offload the
config from mine (but haven't really looked hard), otherwise I'd pair it up
w/my lircd.conf...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com