[mythtv-users] Harmony 880 Remote?

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Thu Jan 26 17:12:53 UTC 2006

I have the 659 and absolutely love it.  I use the PVR-250 (gray
remote) profile when setting up the remote on logitech's site.  I
also use the PVR-250's IR receiver and the gray remote profile for
LIRC.  You can add extra soft buttons to the LCD on the remote but I
think you are limited to the number of buttons defined for the
pvr-250 remote in the LIRC profile.  The really nice thing is all of
the A/V switching for all of the components are handled
automagically.  Has a high WAF too.

the 880 deals
slickdeal.net describes how to get it for $112 from Dell.com
http://slickdeals.net/#p6991

in case they run out of inventory
at ecost for $179
http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/shop/detail.asp?
dpno=567734&source=ewb08412&gclid=CMyytNHf6IICFQ8BGgodMjES7A

Later,
Vinton