[mythtv-users] More popup menu oddities (can't select / wrong color buttons)

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:03:49 UTC 2006

On 1/26/06, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone is having issues with the theme ProjectGrayhem or
> ProjectGrayhem-wide I suggest they email me about it, preferably with
> screenshots so I can try to help.  Check the site
> www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem and verify you're using the latest
> version of the theme first though.  My email address in in the
> README.txt file.

Thanks.  I was posting here because I don't think it's a problem in
the theme, but more likely someplace in MythTV code where the popup is
being drawn without calling any theme properly.  It shows itself more
vividly using Project Grayhem because that's the first theme I've used
with a different background color.

I'll try to capture a screenshot next time.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer
http://wendy.seltzer.org/blog/