[mythtv-users] How much storage do you have for MythTV?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jan 26 02:25:11 UTC 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 7:17 PM, Chris Ribe wrote:

> That's about right.  Although I might have likened the tivo to a
> Honda Accord and the Myth box to an old Jaguar E-Type.

More correct that you might imagine. Having owned a few British
sports cars I have spent more time working on them than driving them
- sort of like MythTV?

Q: Why do the British not manufacture computers?

A: Because they haven't figured out a way to make them leak oil.

(Lest anyone be offended, I have never had more fun than when I was
at the wheel of my old Austin Healey Sprite)