[mythtv-users] Connect mythtv-users list to Usenet?

Ray Lischner linux at tempest-sw.com
Wed Jan 25 23:56:42 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 12:42 pm, Yeechang Lee wrote:

> I'd *much* prefer to be able to read this list through my
> newsreader through some sort of mail-to-news gateway of the kind that
> exists for many moderated newsgroups.

I also prefer a news reader to an email reader when reading email lists.
I use sn (http://www.infa.abo.fi/~patrik/sn/) to map email lists to and
from local newsgroups, so I can use my newsreader to read mythtv-users
and other email lists. I also prefer sn to leafnode for fetching Usenet
newsgroups for my local network.
--
Ray Lischner