[mythtv-users] 0.19 release notes (was: Re: should I just switch to SVN)

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Wed Jan 25 17:58:53 UTC 2006

shadestalker at gmail.com wrote:

> On 1/23/06, *Steve Nuffer* <nuffersp at yahoo.com
> <mailto:nuffersp at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Is there a list of changes/enhancements that is available on the
>     web?  Want to see if it would be worth going to the new version at
>     this time or wait when my Myth box is not used as much.
>

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.19
>
> NB: This does *not* indicate that there has been a release, this was
> posted because there's a feature freeze in effect.  Given the timing,
> I'm waiting for the actual 0.19 release rather than having to upgrade
> twice in a short period.

Great read. Two questions:

1.) I've read that the OSD flicker and black and white issues have been
fixed. Is that true? If so, might deserve a mention.
2.) I've read that MythMusic will feature a burn to audio cd feature,
allowing automatic transcode to a raw audio cd. Is that true? If so,
might also deserve a mention.

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani