[mythtv-users] MythTV and Asterisk?

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:28:04 UTC 2006

On 1/24/06, bill peck <bill.peck at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm running Myth backend, Asterisk, nfs, and SlimServer on my Athlon xp2100
> with no problems.  I also have a Digium TDM400 in the slot, a promise sata
> controller and my hd3000 capture card.
>

> --
>
> Bill Peck
> http://www.pecknet.com

Looks like a reason yours would work better is that you don't look
like you are running X and I have 1 250 and two 500's and actually use
all five tuners from time to time.  Everything slows down when they
all go with real time commercial detection, etc.  Handles it just
fine, just not with the interupts needed by asterisk's TDM400.  A bit
different than one card even if it is HD.

Dan