[mythtv-users] Looking for a good wireless keyboard with touchpad, trackball, or joystick.

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Jan 24 19:40:19 UTC 2006

Yeah, that's the one I linked to.  I guess I should try supporting this
guy huh?  Just a few bucks more than
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=15293914&search=9019+URF

I guess I should make the most of shipping and get a remote too.

Kerry Wilson wrote:
> How about this one?
>
> http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_info.php/pName/btc-9019urf-wireless-multimedia-keyboard-wdual-mode-joystick/cName/keyboards-and-mice
>
> Richard Bronosky wrote:
>
>> Before I by one of these
>> http://www.byopvr.com/Sections+index-req-printpage-artid-15.html I want
>> to know what compact wireless keyboards you guys like.
>>
>> I got great advise on speakers, so I'm sticking with the email list.

Thank you for your time,
--==<< B r u n o   B r o n o s k y >>==--

*Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet
products. Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer &
Outlook/Outlook Express.*
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=85> Get
Thunderbird! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=179>

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--