[mythtv-users] Cost of MythTV Machines -- tangential to topic -- PVR-150

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:07:39 UTC 2006

The firmware of the pvr cards is uploaded to the card whenever the
ivtv driver is loaded if I am not mistaken. Certainly, the firmware is
not resident in any sort of flash ram on the card. Just getting hold
of and using the correct firmware should solve the problem in this
case. Have a look at ivtvdriver.org, that should sort you out.

Honestly, I mistakenly thought that firmware was "sometype of ram or
eeprom."   Yours is good news. Thanks!