[mythtv-users] PCI video card w. composite video out for Myth?

Steve Briggs zzybaloobah at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 09:10:24 UTC 2006

I have an old (PII 400 MHz) Dell Optiplex small form factor
sitting gathering dust that I'd like to set up as a
dedicated front-end for the kid's TV in the attic, but
I'm not sure about the video out.  I've tried it using
the on-board AGP output and a regular monitor and the
machine is fast enough, but it doesn't have video output.
I'd need a PCI video card with composite video (not
S-video) out that works under Myth.  Any ideas?

TIA,
Steve