[mythtv-users] What's the minimum that I can do... Update!

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Jan 24 08:39:51 UTC 2006

I got sound working, and I'm proud to say that I achieved WAF of 1 (It's
not 10, but I've been at 0 since I bought this machine 8/12/2005) by
recording the bachelor tonight.  She was pleased to be able to catch the
final 5 minutes that she missed when watching it live.

Now all I have to do is get the scond tuner on the PVR-500 to work and
I'll be ready to start trying to get a remote to work.

Here's a log if you want to check it out. http://bronosky.com/pub/sess.txt