[mythtv-users] PVR350 X output (again)

Jason Garrett kingedgar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:27:27 UTC 2006

On 1/23/06, Brian Bosch <bdbosch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/23/06, Jason Garrett <kingedgar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi -- I'd try changing this line:
> > > BusID "PCI:1:4:0" # lspci says 00:08.0
> > > BusID "PCI:0:8:0" # lspci says 00:08.0
> > >
> > > Assuming that 00:08:0 is your correct BusID
> > >

> > Sorry I forgot to mention lspci -v is as follows, I just forgot to
> > adjust the comment, this is my 3rd time trying different configs in as
> > many days.
> >
> > 01:04.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC15
> > MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
> >         Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR-350
> >         Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
> >         Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
> >         Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2
> >

>        Option      "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
>        Option      "ivtv" "/dev/fb1"
>
> Is it possible your card is grabbing fb0?

kernel: ivtv0-osd: fb1: cx23415 TV out frame buffer device,

I am starting to think this is doomed. I had it working in november
with 0.2 series drivers with Jarrods guide. I had to switch machines
around, and now it seems this is destined not to work.

All X logs keep telling me is "ivtvdev" does not exist. I am not sure
what I did wrong.
--
"Great men are not always wise" - Job 32:9