[mythtv-users] OSX client editing problems...

John Sutherland garionphx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:50:03 UTC 2006

Hi there..

I have a linux backend, 0.18.1, and an OSX frontend..

I've tried 3 verisons of the 0.18.1 OSX client binaries, and all 3
have the same behavour.. (the versions I tried at the one from
goof.com, and the ones from thesniperpad.com..)

Watching TV works..
Watching recording works, including fast forward, rewind, time
stretch, zoom, etc..

But the moment I hit 'E' to enter edit mode, it freezes.. All I see
in the client is the frozen frame.. No keys work.. I have to forcibly
kill the client..

Backend seems fine, no restarting necessary..

I do have a linux frontend that seems able to edit without issue..

Any ideas?

--John