[mythtv-users] How much storage do you have for MythTV?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:06:53 UTC 2006

> can't wait to hear what everyone else has.

 	I've got a spare 60GB DeathStar for my main storage.  SD, ivtv
only.  I would get larger, but I don't have time to watch much.  My theory
is no matter how big you have it, it will get full sooner rather than
later.  If you've got close to TB in size, it'll be that much uglier to
clean it off when you need to.

 	... not to say I wouldn't like to put in a 250-300GB cheap drive
when one comes by, but I'm not going to blow a wad of money on RAIDs, etc
that encourages me to watch more TV.  :)