[mythtv-users] Sweet! PC HD3000 QAM_256 working, now about importing those channels? [In reply to]

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 23 16:19:45 UTC 2006

>--On 1/19/06, Jason Beck <jasonbeck777[at]yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>Let me know how this goes with the Dvico Fusion5HDTV
>Lite card. I was thinking of getting one of these to
>replace one of my SD PVR cards.

I got it working but with a different approach. I upgraded to pre .19 trunk
version and did the scanning via mythtv-setup. It found few channels. Then I
enabled those found channels in zap2it, then ran mythfilldatabase. I copied
the xmltvid or either, you can copy the mplexid, serviceid and there is
another one that you need to copy from the scanned channel onto the newly
downloaded info via mythfilldatabase. Both works. Then you can just turn off
visibility of that channel so that it's not duplicate.

I tried importing the channels.conf but am unable to watch it. I don't know
what's wrong.