[mythtv-users] Nvidia-FX5200 TVOut Xorg Configs

johnny@fishcounts.com johnny at fishcounts.com
Mon Jan 23 08:13:47 UTC 2006

Not quite sure what you are saying when you say you get snow and diagonal
lines, etc. If you do how can you see anything?

Resolution isn't sharp? I hope you're not trying to compare a standard TV to
even the cheapest PC monitor because you can't compare. You can however try
the nvidia-settings app which will let you adjust some settings for text to
look clearer but video doesn't look as good. Your choice.

I run 800x600. What more would you need on your plain TV? They are talking
mode lines and etc for HDTV's and beyond. Plain old TV's you are probably
even ok with 640x480.

Johnny Lee