[mythtv-users] Miserable time installing Mythtv

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:30:40 UTC 2006

.So far as I know, this should cover it:
# yum install ivtv-kmdl-$kver ivtv ivtv-firmware ivtv-firmware-audio
Just use the ATrpms stable repo though, not the testing one.

Not pleased with the result here... the card has disappeared from the
system. Did this update the firmware?  Anyway to get the old firmware back
onto the card?