[mythtv-users] Recorded programs don't show in Watching Records list

Ketan Patel kmpatel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 17:53:13 UTC 2006

I'm having the same problem.  I recently rebuilt my
mythbackend computer from scratch (OS and Mythtv).  The
MythTV installation is via the ATRPM repos.  I'm very
certain that  the frontend and backend are the same
version.  However, the frontend running on the newly
installed system refuses to show any recording in the Media
Library.  These are all new recording.  I 100% certain that
they're there: recording files of the appropriate size
exist; they are properly cataloged in MythWeb; finally and
more importantly the recordings are accessible thru the
Media Library on my remote frontend.  The remote backend
computer runs the same version of Mythtv frontend installed
from the same repos.

Any hints on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
KP