[mythtv-users] TV sched is wrong; how to fix it?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 05:28:58 UTC 2006

--- Tim <news at timandnoelle.com> wrote:

> check your system clock and time zone.  i had this
> problem because my clock
> and timezone were not correct.  tzconfig, and i
> think the date command.
> later.

Please forgive the numbered bullets, but this doesn't
really fit into proper paragraphs.
1. Check that Zap2It didn't change your channel
numbers.  If they did, then you'll need to reset them.
2. You can delete the schedule information by running
the SQL command "delete from program;".
3. To check your channels in the database and compare
them against Zap2It, or what you think they should be,
you can do the SQL command, "select * from channel;".
4. After deleting the schedule information (step 2),
you can re-run mythfilldatabase, and it should
(hopefully) pull down the correct info.

-- Joe