[mythtv-users] A foolish question abut Knoppmyth auto-install

Joe Marcom jmarcom at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 01:20:46 UTC 2006

Is the auto (full) install supposed to be a stand-alone installation?  I
  have tried several versions from R5A12 to R5A30 without success.
Although I get the dialog box saying my setup is complete, it is
preceded by a string of error messages during display of the "Converting
Knoppix to Debian" and "Creating initrd (if needed)" dialog boxes.
Reboot always halts at the first ("updating ecsd") screen.