[mythtv-users] scratchy DVDs

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:48:56 UTC 2006

If you've got the storage to rip a DVD. You could try DVD::rip. You probably
could use dd if you had to, to copy all the information you could. Another
suggestion would be to get one of those disk dr. things that spins a disk
and puts on some sort of scratch coating,  I've never used one myself, but I
guess it's worth a try.

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort