[mythtv-users] Importing recordings after losing entire database and reinstalling

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:18:34 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 23:52, Mathew Mrosko wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 January 2006 6:33 pm, Steve Adeff wrote:
> > I could modify my TV.com script to accept arbitrary filenames and ask for
> > the show title and season/episode number if this is something folks would
> > fine usefull in this situation?
> I searched the last 2 months of my myth e-mails and can't find your tv.com
> script... Where can I find it?  I thought after the tvtome.com -> tv.com
> transition there was no new helpful script... I have been out of touch on
> these lists for some time now.
> Mat

Here's what I currently have, it is designed to take specific filename format
for input, which it parses then searches(scrapes) tv.com for the information.

I can add options to override the filename parsing and allow for manual entry
of episode information. Obviously this requires the show your adding to be in
the tv.com "universe".