[mythtv-users] Fusion remote working?

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 17:15:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 09:54:14AM -0600, Kirby Bakken wrote:
> if I do this:
>
> lircd --device=/dev/usb/hiddev0 --driver=dvico
>
> and then run irw, I get nothing.  I guess I'll have to give up and go
> 'back' to my old irman serial ir receiver....

Then, all I can say is to try again, preferably from scratch.

FWIW, I had the exact same results as you Monday evening with lirc
0.7.2 and 0.8.0-pre4.  I got frustrated and deleted everything I had
tried.  Tuesday evening, I tried again, doing the same things, as far
as I could remember, and everything worked just like it was supposed
to.

David
--
David Engel