[mythtv-users] all recording schedules missing! v18.1 please help

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:02:02 UTC 2006

> Did you run a mysqlcheck?

Yup, tried that. I figured it out though. Appreciate your reply!

It appears that my zap2it subscription expiration and the power outage
coincided. It just so happens my zap2it expired 14 days ago, and the
power outage was more obvious to me than zap2it. What fooled me was
the "nothing is scheduled" in upcoming recording, makes sense when I
realized there was no channel data left! ;)

Seems like the Program Guide would make it apparent that the zap2it
subscription had expired, given that mythfrontend is aware of it's
expiration, though buried in system status.

-Kenneth