[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide theme version 1.2

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:46:15 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 19:51, Chad wrote:
> On 1/18/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/18/06, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > RIGHT!
> > >
> > > I found out what the issue is... it's my bloody domain forwarding
> > > service...
> > >
> > > doing a wget http://www.juski.co.uk/pg-wide/ui.xml resulted in a file
> > > of some 628bytes.. WRONG!
> > >
> > > So where you need to get it from is..
> > > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justin.hornsby2/pg-wide/ui.xml
> > >
> > > My apologies for this monumental screwup :-)  Just goes to show.. you
> > > pay peanuts, you get monkeys.  I won't be using that domain provider
> > > again.
> > >
> > > Justin.
> >
> > No worries, glad you found it so quickly :)
> >
> > I'll try the new one right now.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chad
>
> Looks good!  I adjusted my DPI to 100 and it looks like it's working great.
>
> Thanks for the work!
>
> Chad

still not showing the dates correctly for me.

my bad though, my previous numbers for resolution were a little off...
my GUI is set to run at 1200x690...
It may be time to go into the service menu on my tv and fix the overscan... My
right side is way off, and I've been meaning to fix it anyway...

--
Steve