[mythtv-users] Looking for high WAF in-wall speakers!!

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:52:54 UTC 2006

What depth wall are we talking about here?  If it is a 2x6 wall, you could
get some nice looking and nice sounding bookself speakers and build a small
recess into the wall for them.  Or just build in a recess for some satelitte
type speakers.

Alternatively, you could go all recuctio ad absurdum on her and say you
don't want any visible lights, switches, or recpetacles, either!