[mythtv-users] User jobs not in queue

Kirk Grell kirkgrell at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 00:53:08 UTC 2006

I don't see any job queue options under recording profiles.  Here are
all the places I see options regarding job queues:

In 'mythtvsetup', under Utilities / Setup -> Setup -> TV Settings ->
General -> Job Queue options page, I have "Default 'Run User Job #1'"
checked.

In 'mythfrontend', under General Job Queue (Host-Specific), I have
"Max simult. jobs" = 1, "Allow 'User Job #1'" is checked and Queue
start and end times are 00:00 and 23:59, respectively.

Still in 'mythfrontend', under Job Queue (Global), "Run jobs on
original recording host" is not checked.

Still in 'mythfrontend', under Job Queue (Job Commands), I have a
description of "Nuvexport Job" and the command is: 'nuvexport ...'.

After making changes to both mythsetup and frontend, I've stopped and
started the backend.  That doesn't seem to help.

Any more ideas on how to debug this?  My user job is still not
running or even showing up as a queued job.

Kirk