[mythtv-users] PVR-350 & 500 in same box, sound issues

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Tue Jan 17 21:21:39 UTC 2006

I started just the same as you.  PVR350 and Jarrods manual printed
twice.. ;)   Then I dropped in a PVR500 shortly after.  I have not
had any sound problems though.  I am not looping through the sound
card (just PVR350 out to the TV) which make MythMusic and MythVideo
very boring, but MythTV works just great regardless of tuner..  I am
also using two Macs in the house as remote frontends with no
problems.  The only audio problem I have is that the volumes for
different recordings is off a bit.  I haven't figured out how to fix
as it's not terribly important to me and I'm afraid of breaking
something!  Sorry I can offer no help...  My Hauppauge remote volume
control does nothing as I'm not looping through the computer sound card.
   Todd