[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Tue Jan 17 21:12:14 UTC 2006

> that's not what the query looks like.  see here:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/includes/programs.php
>
> however, I think this is starting to look like a bug with subversion.
> It seems almost like the ½ entity is being converted into the
> actual 1/2 character (which shows up in your code as a ?) when it's
> being downloaded.

It is not, but that copy paste was done from a print "$query" I
used to run it.

But anyway that query is the cuplrit.
I changed the LEFT JOIN programrating USING (chanid, starttime)
to a
LEFT JOIN programrating ON program.chanid=programrating.chanid
AND program.chanid=programrating.starttime

And then I have a nice pogram listing as the result.

> however, I've checked my own http checkout of myth (since I usually
> check out via ssh for editing), and it's fine.  So it seems like
> something's funky in your particular install.

Indeed, now I have to find out what is wrong with SVN here.

Dag