[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jan 17 20:57:28 UTC 2006

> The new query with parameters replaced and run from mysql generates the
> following:
>
> mysql> SELECT program.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) AS starttime_unix,
> UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.endtime) AS endtime_unix, CONCAT(repeat("*",
> program.stars * 4), IF((program.stars * 4 * 10) % 10, "?", "")) AS starstring,
> IFNULL(programrating.system, "") AS rater, IFNULL(programrating.rating, "") AS
> rating, oldrecorded.recstatus FROM program LEFT JOIN oldrecorded USING
> (seriesid, programid) LEFT JOIN programrating USING (chanid, starttime) WHERE
> program.chanid='5' AND program.starttime = FROM_UNIXTIME('1137693600') GROUP
> BY program.chanid, program.starttime ORDER BY program.starttime;
> ERROR 1052 (23000): Column 'chanid' in from clause is ambiguous
> mysql>
>
> I figure this is the problem here but really cannot see the reason for the
> error message.
> Is this a MySQL bug? Currently using version 5.0.15.

that's not what the query looks like.  see here:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/includes/programs.php

however, I think this is starting to look like a bug with subversion.
It seems almost like the ½ entity is being converted into the
actual 1/2 character (which shows up in your code as a ?) when it's
being downloaded.

however, I've checked my own http checkout of myth (since I usually
check out via ssh for editing), and it's fine.  So it seems like
something's funky in your particular install.

And no, it's not mysql.  The ? replacement is from a library that I
wrote and included in mythweb.

-Chris