[mythtv-users] Trouble installing lirc on FC4 (lirc-kmdl-2.6.14-1.1653_FC4)

Luke lukes790 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:46:14 UTC 2006

Now we are getting somewhere! I just installed my kernel source in
accordance with This
Instruction<http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-fc4.html#kernelsrc>and
I can now see all the header files that my compilation was complaining
about (missing header files like bttv.h etc.). The same thing Blammo is
talking about. So, I will go forth and compile my lirc drivers in FC4.