[mythtv-users] LIRC Problem

Luke lukes790 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:27:15 UTC 2006

I have to face the dreaded compilation from source then, -> there seem to be
issues with FC4. I have tried that a few times. Perhaps I did not put enough
effort because I somehow had faith in the binaries approach. I already
started a thread regarding errors I get while compiling from source. I will
focus on that now. Thanks for the input.