[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Tue Jan 17 18:06:01 UTC 2006

> that was changed yesterday...  no /bin/ (or it won't work in windows),
> and there is now an override hostname setting in .htaccess (it was also
> removed from conf.php, which I'm slowly trying to eliminate).

Good.

> > For example the following from tv/recorded.php
> >        $dir = $db->query_col('SELECT data
> >                                  FROM settings
> >                                 WHERE value="RecordFilePrefix" AND hostname=?',
> >                               hostname
> >                              );
> > will need the hostname of the MythTV box.
>
> no, it won't.  each host can have its own RecordFilePrefix.  MythWeb is
> doing exactly what it's supposed to.  However, I'm probably missing some
> config for this so it can easily be set from MythWeb....

Exactly, but to get the right result it needs to be the name of the box that
keeps the files, not the host where the Web stuff is working??

But I will take your word for the hostname working part.

Just traced the problem with the white screen down to
the following part of  recording_schedules.php:

// Load all of the scheduled recordings.  We will need them at some point, so
we
// might as well get it overwith here.
    global $Scheduled_Recordings, $Num_Conflicts, $Num_Scheduled;
    $Scheduled_Recordings = array();
    foreach (get_backend_rows('QUERY_GETALLPENDING', 2) as $key => $program) {
    // The offset entry
        if ($key === 'offset') {
            list($Num_Conflicts, $Num_Scheduled) = $program;
        }
    // Normal entry:  $Scheduled_Recordings[chanid][starttime][]
        else {
            $Scheduled_Recordings[$program[4]][$program[11]][] =& new
Program($program);
        }
    }

But I couldn't catch exactly where it goes wrong after that yet.

Will turn on the debugging and report back after some time.

Dag