[mythtv-users] Fwd: Problem with XvMC being slow

Adam Propeck adam at propeck.com
Tue Jan 17 05:51:56 UTC 2006

Steve... I'm assuming that you mean you can play HDTV with one of those
processors and an Nvidia card correct? :-P I still couldn't get my ATI to
play HD worth a hoot, and went out and purchased a cheap Nvidia 6200OC
tonight. I've gotten HD to play back fairly smoothly now, but have a bit of
playing to get done.