[mythtv-users] Controlling multiple GI-2200 cable boxes via lirc

obscure information. obscure411 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:06:20 UTC 2006

With these cable boxes being as old as they are, I doubt that they can use
differing control codes, although I'll look into it, thanks.

I figured that the best approach would likely be an add-in card as Nick
mentioned, and just using 3 separate serial IR-blasters + lirc installs, but
I hoped I could get away without all that confusion :)

Thanks for all your help!

You should call your cable company and ask them if the cable boxes can be