[mythtv-users] Re-record a show that I tell to stop recording?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:48:43 UTC 2006

On 12/01/06, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:
> In tryng to test some things I've told Myth to stop recording a show then
> asked it to begin recording it again but it doesn't do it.
>
> 1) I'm having it "record only this showing"
> 2) then I stop the recording
> 3) then I go to that shows recordings property page, set it to not record,
> save the setting
> but it doesn't.
>
> I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong, but how can I get it to again
> record a showing that I previously told it to stop recording?

Steve,

I'm wondering if it is not scheduling/recording it again because the
showing has been marked as having been recorded already, even though
it did not complete. When you try to reschedule, does the program
appear greyed out in the 'Upcoming Recordings' listing? Have you tried
overriding the recordings status so that it records it again?

I would also browse the 'previously recorded' listing and erase the
entry and see if this cures the problem if the above suggestion
doesn't.

Nick