[mythtv-users] nuvexport and ffmpeg on Ubuntu

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 16 01:11:42 UTC 2006

> I had a movie with 10 flagged commericals sections. When I converted
> to mpg using nuxexport with no options (thus using ffmpeg) the cutlist
> of those 10 flagged sections were not removed.

flag != cutlist.

You also have to tell nuvexport to to use the cutlist.  If you did all
of that and it still didn't work, something's likely up with that
particular recording and freaking out mythtranscode.

> ipod output would be handy too. If you need any testing, then just
> give us a yell. Would be happy to help in anyway possible.

Yeah, working on that, too.  my ipod can't play videos, so it's low on
my list until someone sends me a patch.

-Chris