[mythtv-users] Oops, sorry (was: Setting up an FAQ for LiveTV changes)

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:59:05 UTC 2006

On 1/15/06, Jens Baumeister <jens.baumeister at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/15/06, Tom E. Craddock Jr. <sigtom at sigtom.com> wrote:
>
> Feel free to ignore me if you can't or don't want to help me gathering
> info, but don't treat me like a Newbie

Sorry Tom and everybody, I misread that mail - I'm tired, stressed out
and not a native speaker, so I thought Tom was mocking me for asking
for pointers when he was just wondering whether documentation is
necessary. As for that: Like I said, it's my way of giving something
back to the community.

So please, ignore my ranting - I'll go and have a good night's rest now.

*Reminds himself to re-read mails before answering them next time around...*

Sorry again.

Jens