[mythtv-users] Howto to configure jack or arts in mythfrontend

Michael Obster michael at obster.org
Sun Jan 15 13:42:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

have it running. If any other person will try jack in combination with
mythtv, only do the following:
1. start jackd
2. Go into your mythfrontend in the general configuration. There you
need to put a "JACK:" in the audiodevice.
3. Now try to view a tv show or video. You should be able to enjoy the
sound now :-).

Cheers,
Michael