[mythtv-users] Revised MythTV Subversion ebuilds for Gentoo available

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:18:15 UTC 2006

> Is there a version that is generally accepted as functional with nothing
> major broken?  i.e., I remember seeing some emails about the SVN live TV
> being broken some weeks back.
>
> BillK

There is, it's 0.18.1 ;)

Really, when things aren't broken, it appears 0.19 will be released,
so a 'good' answer to your question is my first one; otherwise, expect
a few oddities.  If you don't know this exists, it's a nice thing to
be able to see:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/roadmap

And to see the specifics you click on the number of open tickets:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=0.19

Chad