[mythtv-users] Query about display seen in Mythweb recorded programs screen

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:32:04 UTC 2006

On 1/14/06, Ant Daniel <antdaniel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to get something similar to this.
>
> From memory I think I solved it by runing:
> mysqlrepair -r -u myhtv -pmythtv mythconverg
>
> but don't quote me on that ;)
> Does your backend lock up and require a reset?

NO lock ups. Just sometimes does this, however the recording before
and after the program works. Just sometimes one doesn't and this is
how its viewed from mythweb. The file appears to be zero size. So
possibly trouble getting channel locks.

I also have a recording record the wrong channel. ie. I want X
channel, and it all checks out with guide. But when it records and you
go to watch it, the channel stream it records is the EPG Guide channel
for X. Rather then the actually stream for X channel. Most annoying.