[mythtv-users] PPC and MythMusic FIX (at least for mp3s)

Ryan Oltman roltman at ae.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:04:40 UTC 2006

> You should submit this patch to http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac.  It would be
> most likely to be evaluated if you could regenerate it against SVN.
> Also, a unified diff (diff -u or svn diff) is needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Will do, what I posted was more of "hack"  than a patch.  I noticed some
people trying to get it working about a week back and that was the quick fix.

I'll spend some time this weekend creating a appropriate patch for the
submittal.  I'll also try and get the other audio decoders working as well.

-ryan