[mythtv-users] pvr-350 tv-out xorg.conf ntsc fit

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:52:10 UTC 2006

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, but I don't actually understand your answer.  Why
can't the framebuffer be resized successfully to allow the entire window to
appear on my screen?  After much tinkering, I was able to resize an matrox
G400-TV out framebuffer to fit on my TV; I've moved to a quieter box that
doesn't have an AGP slot and I thought the framebuffer mechanism would be
similar on the pvr-350.

- Jean